How do I sign up?
Written by: SPP Editorial Team
- Fill out a short signup form. You will be asked to create a unique username for identification in our system, provide a valid email address, and confirm that you have read our Terms and Conditions. You don’t have to give any personal information to start your Freelancer membership.
- Confirm your email address. When you submit the registration form, we will send a verification email to the email address you provided upon signing up. Follow the link provided on the email to activate your Marketing account.
- Create your profile. Fill out your profile correctly and completely to let the community know who you are as a person and what you’re looking for professionally.Users with incomplete profiles will not be allowed to bid on projects. Here’s some tips to help you get going:
- Be sure to upload a photo on your profile. It’s much easier to recognize and relate to a face than a username.
- You might want to consider using your full name or company name as your display name.
- Your Professional Headline is a good place to make a solid first impression. It might be your company slogan or a list of the top skills you can offer to an employer. It should make other users want to know more about you.
- Use the Summary section to give more details about yourself. This is your chance to really make your profile stand out from the crowd. Talk about your company mission or your work history. Highlight your skills and let people in the Social Panda Pros community know why you’re the best marketer or influencer for the job.
The information you provide on your profile page will give other users an overview of your skills and/or needs. Socialpandapros.com does not share your personal and contact information on your Profile Details page.